Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Moon

Seeing the new edition to the Twilight saga, New Moon, was actually one of the worst experiences that I have ever had in a movie theater. My sister and a friend decided to buy me a ticket to the midnight opening of the film. I had never been to a sold out first showing of a movie, so I thought that it would be fun. I was wrong. It was so crowded, twenty minutes before the movie was about to start, that we all had to sit apart. Because of the kind of showing that it was, there were like thirty minutes of extra commercials. When the movie did finally start, people started screaming and giving high fives. The noise didn't just end there though. Every time a shirt was taken off or something else happened, there was that same noise again. I found myself trying to block out the noise for the bulk of the time instead of paying great attention to the film. So, I have no other choice than to see it again, but I'm gonna wait until the buzz mellows out.

No comments:

Post a Comment