Monday, September 14, 2009

First full week of school!!!!

First blog!... well at least for this class.This is officially the first full week of school guys! As a freshman i am still in the process of figuring out the school (the clubs/student organiations, my way around campus, crazy parking, etc). Personally, i was surprised at how much homework i recieved from being in school just two days last week. Hopefully i will be able to keep up with four books at one time because alot of people love to read and i'm not one of them...jk. If a teacher asks me to talk about a book, hopefully i will pick the right one to explain. How has the first week treated you guys?

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I was thinking the same thing about all the books I have to read. Fearing that I would get what I read mixed up between books. I have a very bad memory so it's kind of hard to keep thoughts organized. Just thought I would comment on your blog considering we just got the link. My first full week went well. I still til' this day haven't had a problem with parking. By the way I love the profile picture. I write music myself (more of a rapper)...but I have written a few songs and I also play the flute.

    ReplyDelete