Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hoax of the Century

So, I came home today to hear all about the "balloon boy." My grandparents described how cameras followed a balloon that supposedly was holding a six year old boy hostage. When it was found out that the boy was actually in the attic, many wondered how this could have happened. When being interviewed by CNN, the boy accidentally gave away that the whole thing was for "show." I couldn't believe that the parents would actually go through with something like this until I looked it up for myself. I'm almost sad to say, but inside hysterically laughing, that this whole thing is real! I guess some people will do anything for attention.

1 comment:

  1. Well if we are talking about Balloon Boy we can talk about John and Kate plus 8. Those people seem to like to exploit their children...like come on now...then look at octo mom...everyone wants to make a quick dollar now to the point where they are screwing over their kids.

    ReplyDelete