Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Midterm Evaluation

Coming into this class, I thought that I was already an ok writer, but little did I know that college writing was on another level. Since I was in about sixth grade, I have been taught to write using the five paragraph strategy. I remember being graded on outlines for papers and if I did not use the five paragraph way, I was marked down. Learning a new way of writing is always a challenge, but I am very happy with the way that this class has presented a way to get better at it. I won't know exactly what state I am in until I get my first real paper back, so I am hoping for the best. I guess what I need out of this class now is just practice so that I can go onto the next level without any problems. Overall, taking this class plus the seminar is perhaps the best decision that I have made so far in college. I have learned alot about World War II whether it is dealing with the Holocaust or from the students who lived through this time period. The movies don't hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment