Thursday, November 19, 2009

Overdue Presentation Response....Again

In addition to a response to Dr. Bolkosky's presentation, I also wanted to talk about our visual literacy projects. This was, by far, the best assignment that we have been given in this class all semester. It was actually kind of fun coming up with a topic, finding visual evidence, and finding the perfect song to convey your point. In class, everyone's presentation was awesome. Because we don't really read each other's papers in class, we had a chance to climb into each person's head to observe their thoughts. When it came to finally writing the paper, I found that it was harder to convey the same feeling that my project did on its own . Pictures are powerful, and I didn't know if I could do them justice. As always, I have my fingers crossed.

1 comment: